Tonight is movie night… at home! My sister and I whipped up this very easy guacamole dip to go with tortilla chips just as everybody’s cozied up in the living room to watch “Frozen.”
Easy Guacamole Dip
Recipe from AllRecipes.com
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Chill for half an hour to blend in flavours.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Great also for tacos, burritos, or burgers.
Easy as pie! I never thought guacamole could be so effortless and so fast to make. Just under 10mins + the 30-min chilling time, you can have something to spice up your snacking! Talk about spicing up, you can also add some jalapeños for that extra kick!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!