Got very little time to prepare snacks for yourself and your kids? This very simple and easy cheese sticks recipe is something that busy mommies (and even daddies!) can do in just under 15 minutes.
- slices of cheese, about 5 cm long & 1/2 cm thick
- spring roll wrapper
- cooking oil
- Place spring roll wrapper like a diamond on a clean, dry surface.
- Place 1 slice of cheese in the middle of the bottom half corner. Fold the bottom part of the wrapper over the cheese and roll until it reaches the middle of the diamond, showing the upper portion like a triangle. Fold over the left and right sides to the middle, and continue to roll until it reaches almost to the upper tip.
- Damp the tip with water to seal the roll.
- Place the finished roll on a plate seam-side-down to secure the corner.
- Do the same for the rest of the wrappers and cheese slices.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
If you have kids who are big enough to help in the kitchen, let them do the wrapping with you to make it more fun.
Thanks for dropping by,