Wow, I can’t believe she’s three-fourths of a year already! Time really flies by so fast!
Here’s some of the things that she can do now:
- clap her hands
- close/open fingers
- listen attentively when mommy is singing to her nursery rhymes. She loves ABCs.
- hold on to something, and stand on her own.
- crawl on the floor for hours, and make daddy tired.
- high five with mommy
- kiss (with mouth wide open!)
- make bubbles with her saliva
- laugh so hard
- scream at the top of her lungs!
She is still a toothless cutie. Her first pair of teeth is still yet to come out, maybe in a couple of weeks more. Can’t wait!
Thanks for dropping by,